[19.4] Xenonauts: The clone wars!

Lost one of my xenonauts in combat, attempted to get replacement:

2h5o18y.png

No mods, clean new game.

Looks like i can hire entire army of clones, actually this is very good feature, player can mark someone with favorite name\portait and hire lots of selected xenonaut.

Edited by RawCode

Recruiter thothkins: So Fukamachi, tell me about your family.

Pvt Fukamachi: Well it was tough being part of the worlds first duodectuplets. I think mom was in shock after the births, what with giving us all the same name. But it was either trying to be the Osmonds and going on America's Got Talent or dying trying to save the Earth from invasion. And here we all are...

This picture reminds of school: One of my teacher didn't know our name in the class so he called every boy Béla and every girl Zsuzsa.

So what is the answer Béla in red? Please come here Zsuzsa from the 4 row with the brown hair. It's like that teacher :)

• 2 months later...
Nobu was, truthfully, a good friend of mine. My Kickstarter donation allowed me to ask Chris to put him in the game.

He was a lover of sci-fi - and he would have had a good laugh at this "cloning error". Sadly, that isn't possible. He passed away a day before the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami disaster.

I am a really evil bastard so I gotta ask: Did he die due to a sever case of lightsaber decapitation?