Page 73 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Firaxis Games' XCOM: Enemy Unknown announced!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlom View Post
    I finally found out who has been eating all the icecream. Cpl Hicks was hiding behind the fridge.
    I knew I should've choose that hideout.

Ya know, the trash isn't that bad, really. No one really goes there unless they have to, so I get left pretty much in peace. Always some bits to scavenge and cook up as well, the smell is really the only bad thing I can think of.
    When faced with danger, when beset by doubt; run in circles, wave your arms and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by thothkins View Post
    But it nice to pop into such a friendly forum and know that we're all pulling in the same direction. friendship, courtesy and respect. What more could you ask for? Oh, and moonshine in a can... and snus...

Quote Originally Posted by Swe_Racoon View Post
    Ya know, the trash isn't that bad, really. No one really goes there unless they have to, so I get left pretty much in peace. Always some bits to scavenge and cook up as well, the smell is really the only bad thing I can think of.
    I just saw you get emptied into the garbage truck...

Seesh, I'm better than that. Besides, me and the garbage truckers have a good deal, thanks to the G3 meeting (Gotta Get Gorlom)...
    When faced with danger, when beset by doubt; run in circles, wave your arms and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by thothkins View Post
    But it nice to pop into such a friendly forum and know that we're all pulling in the same direction. friendship, courtesy and respect. What more could you ask for? Oh, and moonshine in a can... and snus...

Is that why they hosed you with a high pressure water gun after dumping you into the trash truck and before using the gun to clean the garbage container/vessel?

Thought that was because you slipped the garbage collectors a bonus?

The real question is, while you were watching that lovely distracting side-show, what else was going on in the house....
    Last edited by Dix; 08-09-2012 at 21:31.
    He who has a why to live, can bear almost any how. -Niestzche

Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post
    Thought that was because you slipped the garbage collectors a bonus?
    No, I paid them for a distraction so I could escape my place in the wall. Where to go now? I think I'll just ninja it and hide behind some bushes or under a lamp shade.

Quote Originally Posted by Betuor View Post
    No, I paid them for a distraction so I could escape my place in the wall. Where to go now? I think I'll just ninja it and hide behind some bushes or under a lamp shade.
    May I suggest you hide in the cleaning supplies closet? That way you could clean up after yourself. You left dirty footprints all over my floor you filthy bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlom View Post
    May I suggest you hide in the cleaning supplies closet? That way you could clean up after yourself. You left dirty footprints all over my floor you filthy bastard!
    Yes and sorry about the footprints. I've just been covered in rat shiz for so long a stint in the cleaning closet will be like a vacation! Wait, do any produce any hazardous fumes?

Quote Originally Posted by Betuor View Post
    Yes and sorry about the footprints. I've just been covered in rat shiz for so long a stint in the cleaning closet will be like a vacation! Wait, do any produce any hazardous fumes?
    No, I keep the "heavy stuff" under the sink. (you know, close to the rat hole you were in before) Well I say heavy stuff but I don't have any industrial strength stuff.