Minor change to personnel/training screen

Would it be possible to add a column (area outlined in red) which stated the Role that the soldier is currently fulfilling, eg rifleman, medic etc. Currently I have to open each soldiers inventory/equip screen to see this information. It would be easier to manage who is assigned to each dropship from this screen without having to look at each soldier manually.

SS.jpg

Also please could you (it maybe something your already working on) change the role symbols currently CRASHX are pretty basic and also limited. I would prefer to see the role symbols a similar design to the ones at the top of the base page that depict the various departments (eg the tank for vehicles, plane for aircraft). Something like a crosshair for snipers, cross for medic, rifle for rifleman etc.

Something else I noticed also, very minor but you may want to consider it is the abbreviations for the ranks used by the xenonauts. Major is abbreviated to Maj not Mjr as it currently is and Captain is Capt not Cpt. At least that's how we do it in the british army. With regards to Colonel and Commander its Col and Comd usually.

SS.jpg

SS.jpg.8cfff5ecf11427085d3383c3fd452b0d.

Edited by Aufklarer

• 1 month later...