first post and suppression burst fire

Hey guys! this is my first post on this forum but before I've been... well forum lurking essentially. I got the game on Saturday and have been playing since then. But Now to the discussion on hand.

Alien Burst fire while suppressed.

I was playing until I came upon a standard scout(not light scout). I encountered the aliens with plasma rifles there(the standard plasma rifles not battle plasma rifles I've heard of).They shot one of my guys in basic armor and killed his so I fired a burst shot from the mg and suppressed the alien and set my jackal combat armor guys up in good cover to kill him next turn. But then it was his turn and the alien fired a burst shot at my guys while he was suppressed and killed one of my jackal armor soldiers. I know that there was a bug that gave suppressed aliens more AP that was fixed in the experimental build but even then will the aliens still be able to burst fire with plasma rifles while they're suppressed? I understand with plasma pistols but not plasma rifles.

Thank you for responding in advance(sorry for long-ish read)

Yep still happens.

I can give you a good example from my yesterday's session, an alien that was pounded by 4 snipers and 3 heavies at med range, completely suppressed, got up on his turn, walked a bit, bombed twice and killed the dude that spotted him. F**** cheater :(

Don't trust them suppressed aliens, i say :(