Having trouble with ground missions...

eejaybee

Hmmm. Were you able to clear both parts of the UFO? It has two sections. One is occasionally inaccessible due to bad map design.

.... And my very first question has already been answered. Thanks Chris. Another preorder customer here. Xenonauts looks fantastic. Will have to try that first mission again :)

So yeah was playing my first ground mission and having a lot of fun but I have now been in it two hours and scoured the entire map with 3 people in the UFO for at least 10 turns and no aliens in sight but it still wont finish...

What do i do!?!?!? D:

If there is a part of the UFO you cant seem to get in then try using the rocket launcher or the vehicle (hunter) with rockets to blast the place to pieces and in doing so generally kill any aliens inside.

Herm, so I've started two new games and both times I've had the same exact map on the first ground mission. There seems to be no way to penetrate into the UFO interior. Am I doing something wrong or am I just an unlucky victim of the map bug?

Is there a way to abort a mission?