Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Regimental Names

Yeah, I keep thinking who, who, who could do this? Who would be interested in such an expressly gothic London based setting? But, like you, I'm at a loss.
    "This is a primitive culture. I am here to facilitate its incorporation"

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Luc View Post
    Yeah, I keep thinking who, who, who could do this? Who would be interested in such an expressly gothic London based setting? But, like you, I'm at a loss.
    I would buy this game in a heartbeat.

Hmm, sounds a bit like a conversion mod though.
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.
    Ein jeder Engel ist schrecklich.

Will the soldiers regements be based on region? So if I build a base in Europe, it'll be 90% european. In Arica, 90% African... et cetra?

Elected Chryssalid Hugger anotherdevil's Avatar
    probably not. Because it is supposed to be a multinational force, and you could potentially have only one base if you wanted.
    "What are you gonna do, talk the alien to death?"
    - James Cameron, on Sigourney Weaver's concern about the use of guns in Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by anotherdevil View Post
    probably not. Because it is supposed to be a multinational force, and you could potentially have only one base if you wanted.
    I'd have to agree with AD, I wouldn't care if I was flying someone from another continent to ensure I got the best available. I don't know of any African forces I'd be particularly interested in recruiting from, personally. However, that's primarily due to my lack of knowledge of military forces on that continent.