Updated Tiles / Maps - 06/06/2013

Chris

This is an updated set of maps, sub-maps and tiles for the mapping community to use (it's not really of much value unless you're making maps).

I've put it together because the mapping community continues to impress, and I've added several sub-maps and a few maps to the game. There's also been some new tiles added. This pack lets the mappers stay up to date with the dev version of the game, so we can test their maps without them being broken due to using obsolete maps.

So, here's the changes:

- Some submaps added, largely Flash in the Soviet Town but a few in the Desert and a Town / Arctic submap from Stinky too

- One of Flash's arctic maps has made it into the game

- There are a few new tiles:

• Soviet factory props updated (recoloured, a few new ones added)
  • Soviet outdoor props updated with new military props (sandbags, crates, a tank)
  • Soviet flat has a full-size window
  • Soviet government building has some new roof tiles and a full-length window that can be used to make shops
  • Desert tileset now has a tank too

You can get the updated pack here: http://www.xenonauts.com/devfiles/tilepack_V18_6June.rar (this will take about 90 min to upload, so don't start downloading immediately or you'll get an incomplete file. The full file size is 132mb!)

Finally, just a note to remind people that there are red tiles for buildings in the Arctic too. I found them today and was surprised nobody had yet used them!