Few Issues and "Maybe" Bugs, suggestions.

First of all I'm not complaining, I know the game's still being worked on so have no problems with that, and also, I'm loving the game so far but there are a few issues i thought i would throw in here.

I did a quick search on the forums to see if any of these issues / suggestions had been mentioned before, but didn't see any so if i am repeating other peoples posts, I do apologize for that.

So the first thing i need to mention is tool-tips and descriptions, I've noticed that so far (I'm only up to 2nd of October or so, so not too far in) some items, weapons and vehicles have no tool-tips, or just show up as a box with the hash symbol in them "####" This is happening on the engineering section of the game when i click on; for example, the armor or the scout vehicles, there is no details of what the item actually does, protection it gives, how long it takes to build, how much it costs or sells for .. things like that. (As a secondary note, I think things you build should sell for slightly more than it costs to make, so we can earn money from not only doing missions)

Second thing is I would like to build a new base ... I'm loosing money everywhere because i cant cover more than a few continents, yet when i try to build a new base I'm just told "You don't have enough money" ... Maybe a tool-tip or something showing how much it costs to build a new base would be a good idea.

The third idea i had, was after a mission when it comes up with your soldiers and their increases in stats, maybe have a Number/Number effect, showing the before and after. I'm just not sure if bonuses are single points, double or more, so would be good to see a little kind of "comparison" note.

The fourth thing i noticed was that the scout vehicles say they more farther than soldiers, Mine only moves half as far, I'm not sure if this is a bug, or maybe my soldiers are higher rank and therefore just have a greater movement allowance. Maybe the scout could have two options, The one it has now, or maybe a "Fast" travel, maybe increasing movement by 50% but allowing no firing ... Just a thought, as it's not much use as a scouting vehicle if its lagging behind my men ... Maybe it could gain experience, "Or" takes one of your soldiers to pilot it, therefore allowing it greater movement based on the "Pilots" skill.

Last thing for now, is money. Yes i'm earning some cash doing missions, but i'm not earning enough to make a difference in the game, building new base features or bases. (as above) I'm thinking that items created should have a greater sell price, even if its only 25-50% of the build cost ... I really don't want to have to resort to cheating or editing files to make cash, would rather put my engineers to work to make it.

That's it for now ... Great game, keep up the awesome work!

Tool tips:

Definitely still being worked on, though I do think the base-cost display is a good idea. Once blew a million on a second base and was pretty much strapped for cash and saddled with a useless command center in the Americas.

Money:

The game's still being balanced. This includes the economy.

Solder's Stats:

I was sort of fine with the total increase in solder's stats, though you make a good point.

Vehicles:

If I remember correctly, the Hunter has 80 TUs, so it should definitely be able to move farther than the troopers. I've noticed that diagonals are 50% more expensive though, have you simply been using them more?

I think that could be the case, I do send my scout off on diagonals, but It's first out of the chopper, and usually (if i'm sending troops and scout in the same direction) last to arrive, Ill take note of the cost, maybe that's whats making the difference

OK, So i checked in-game, the hunter has 50 TU's ... One of my main troopers has 84 TU's, So yeah its a little unbalanced that a man can run faster than a vehicle lol ... maybe a little fix is needed
There is quite a debate about this. It was heavily nerfed in the last version.

Maybe some kind of work around where Hunter TU's equal the TU's of your fastest moving soldier + "X", If nothing else it would be a temporary fix.

Also noticed another item while I was playing, Never really took notice, but the Chopper only holds 8, but has space for more, yet with the Hunter, holds 6 with space for more. It this a later upgrade, Expanding the carry capacity or is it meant to be this way?

I don't do too bad with 6 + vehicle, now that my troopers are leveling up, but good to know you can take more with you later on, Lots about the game I don't know yet so I'm not sure if its a bug, or somethings just not been worked on yet, or I've not gotten far enough into the game... Its all good tho, takes me back to 94' on my old Amiga .... holy crap ... nearly 20 years ago ... I feel old