Random Maps

bongo0310

Sorry if this has been posted, I searched and nothing came up. Is there a random map mod somewhere I can use? Or are do the developers have that on there list of future features? The game is awesome already, I just want to make the game tougher on myself haha. I don't want to remember most of the maps and know where to go to find the best cover and things like that.

The maps are semi random, there just aren't a huge amount of them for each mission type yet.

There is a community map pack in the works that looks promising though, we have some talented map makers who are coming up with some interesting variations.

Ohh and one more thing. What did you mean by "The maps are semi random"? Do different parts of the map rotate around or something?

The way it works is that a particular map will always have say, a barn set to spawn in a certain location. Which barn is random and selected from a number of variations.

There's only a limited amount of variations in the vanilla game at the moment (and its mostly with cover props being different).

The way it works is that a particular map will always have say, a barn set to spawn in a certain location. Which barn is random and selected from a number of variations.

There's only a limited amount of variations in the vanilla game at the moment (and its mostly with cover props being different).

Ok I understand now, thank you!