Steam Keys - How To Claim!

The version you are downloading is v18 Stable, it won't be updated for quite a while, not until another stable build (v19 Stable) comes out. There's an opt in v19 Experimental build that will be updated more frequently which will be where the bug testing, feature adding, and new stuff will be. The v18 Stable is there to let players play the game for a bit without a game update breaking their save games.

Hi, first post, love the spirituel follow up on x-com yadayada BIG FAN yadayada.

I need to know if there is a solution for me who did the big mistake of buying it on steam, instead of desura, becouse I really want to have access to all these unstable versions with new content. I Checked steam for the "opt in v19 Experimental build" dont know where to look, niether do I have access on desura becouse I havent "bought" the game on that platform. So is there maybe a way I can get a key for desura?

Best regards Aleks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
4 hours ago, Chris said:

Yeah - email it to chris@xenonauts.com and I'll sort you out with a Steam key.

Thank you, I've forwarded my purchase email to you. :)

Edit: I got the key. Thanks again! Fast service. :)

Edited by Gotcha!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, elek said:

Same issue here.

Wanted to see whats new, after a couple of years, but i see that desura is dead.

Can i resend emails to you and what emails should i send :)?

Thanks

Yeah, just send through the Desura proof of purchase and I'll give you a Steam key.

• Chris unpinned this topic