Max's warehouse of the Unusual and the Strange

Max_Caine

Seriously, I'd beg you on my knees to keep these going, and also have fingers crossed you might be interested in inventing some exotic alien weapons to make different aliens more of a challenge (even though that might require additional work in different areas).

These you already posted won't work with 1.06, right?

Yeah, I'd need to bring them up-to-date and then some. Thankfully the assets won't need changing - it's just code side stuff. And god damn, I MUST finish my Condition: Black alien grenade explosion effects. It's so hard for me to make the particle effects for that that I really don't wanna, but I have to man up and do it, good or bad.

A little hint which you might find a bit selfish: perhaps you could initially focus on implementing working concepts and polish the effects later. You might be stimulated to keep going this way while also providing the eternally hungry consumers some more content in the process :)

I've been checking out your threads with great interest in the past but for whatever reason I completely forgot about them recently. There are some amazing things in them and you can certainly expand to add entirely new layers to the game.

• 5 months later...