Post-Steam Development Process

about what?

Steam dosen't update it's games till 6pm my time, so thats in a little over half hour or so at the time of writing. But even if it dosen't go on for a couple of more days (worst case senario) what's it matter reqally. those of us that preordered already have steam keys and dled from steam so it's clear it will be on there at some point. Just have some patience

it's like a dip into childhood and again play the most favorite game of my life, but someone carefully considered all your children's comments about balance or logic of situations.

And happiness, I again experienced almost the same feeling that once experienced from the original. I did not think that would ever happen again. Thanks to the developer. Clean the chakras, not otherwise.

OK, I'll grant everyone who posts in this thread today a forum medal manually then. Seems our site is broken.

Hello Chris,

I made a standard preorder before the steam beta release but now i can't claim my badge, the link on desura doesn't work anymore

Only three features, but between them they'll transform the game. No doubt we'll fix a lot of small things too, and we'll be working on the balance the entire time too, but those are the headline features we will be working towards.

*Crosses fingers for challenging yet plausible-looking AI in more distant builds*

I have captured leaders and Officers but not getting any research items for them. Will this be part of the next update and also will i have to restart from before I capture them or will it just appear after update?