Chris has mentioned the possibility of various information overlays on the geoscape map.

None of them have made it into the versions we have seen yet though.

This would probably get more attention though if you put it into its own thread in the suggestions forum.

Yeah, I was just pressed for time when I made the initial post, so I didn't actually think about the suggestions forum. Will do!

Well while I'm glad there is a manual, I'll be buggered if I read it.

I'll carry on like a 'man' and just fumble my way through it. If anything I'm roleplaying the organisation when faced with something completely unheard of, by royally screwing everything up.

Basically I didn't know I could buy dropships or F17s until I had four bases full of MiGs :(

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This will be included in all of the builds, and available for download from our website (link below). Essentially it just explains the function and basic controls for all of the screens in the game, as well as a bit of developer commentary on how we'll be developing the screens.

Ermm, is this actually in the current build (13.2?) Cannot find it in there (no docs folder, readme or manual), only found by searching forum. Needs to be stickied!

• 2 months later...
Ermm, is this actually in the current build (13.2?) Cannot find it in there (no docs folder, readme or manual), only found by searching forum. Needs to be stickied!

Which OS are you on? 17.1 is the latest for Windows..and I am pretty sure all others.