Return of the tiles

18.5/4 are missing several tiles from 18.3

These seem trivial but they are very useful tiles and removing tiles breaks custom maps between builds.

Having access to 5x5 version of tiles makes it easier to map without having to fix every single road/pavement because you needed to put a 10x10 ground down for 2 squares.

soviettown/ground

Indus_concrete_5x5

Indus_concrete_10x10

Town/ground

grey_concrete_5x5

I have concrete_5x5 and indus_concrete_10x10 from the Ind tileset, which look identical to me in every way other than size. In fact, I put them into the map I made about half an hour ago.

I did get a glitch in the mapmaker though which refused to place down the LR roads you'd want to use. At first I thought it was the tiles and had to settle for putting down rural road (ugh, it looked hideous). I then tried deleting the rural stuff and replanting the road I wanted, in some sort of hope that I could trick the program and, um, it worked. Well, not complaining.

These were removed intentionally, because there's a different concrete style for the towns compared to the town ones.

If you want to use them in custom maps, you can just copy them from the Industrial tileset as that's where they were originally from and include the /tiles/ updates in your map pack.