Thread: [V8.4 Ground Combat] Alien weapon rejection upon retrieval

[V8.4 Ground Combat] Alien weapon rejection upon retrieval

I found that when I stand over an alien and pick up their weapon and put in one of my soldier's backpack or their hand that the game crashes when I go back to the ground combat screen.

That's odd. I'm sure that got fixed.
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.
    Ein jeder Engel ist schrecklich.

Hmmm. Try it in the new build, V8.5. I suspect that there may be a crash from equipping the alien weapon, but there shouldn't be one from putting it in the backpack.

If it crashes from equipping the alien weapons, it's just because I've not put the sprites in. It's a relatively easy fix that I'll make in future builds.
    Chris England - Xenonauts Project Lead
    chris@xenonauts.com
    @GoldhawkInt

Can confirm that putting it in the hands in V8.5 causes a crash.
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.
    Ein jeder Engel ist schrecklich.