[Suggestion] Equipment Change before Landing for Battle

One of the annoying bugs in the game is that character loses their equipment. With the latest version, it seems like it's resolved somewhat, where they get un-equiped when they are hurt. Or at least that's how I'm having it happen. But there are still times I go into battle, forgetting or not knowing, with naked soldiers.

Is it possible to add in the option to check/change equipment on the list of options when a craft gets to the crash/terror site?

As it is, you can already edit equipment, even if your characters aren't actually in the base. This would be help with frustration of forgetting to change equipment, and allow double checking as well.

Probably not when they get to the mission site, since the damage is already done. When you send out the chinook there could be an optional pop-up to check equipment. Its something that UFO:ET did well.

Or just wait for the next build which (I think) fixes the missing equipment bug properly. The current 'dump gear into stores' is a quick fix while the main problem was being worked on.

Probably not when they get to the mission site, since the damage is already done. When you send out the chinook there could be an optional pop-up to check equipment. Its something that UFO:ET did well.

Or just wait for the next build which (I think) fixes the missing equipment bug properly. The current 'dump gear into stores' is a quick fix while the main problem was being worked on.

Actually, as the game stands right now, you can check/change equipment even if the plane is out. So, making it changeable would really be as simple as added a button that connects to that screen.

(I actually did change my equipment mid flight, near the terror site, to avoid the no equipment bug)

Alternatively, it could be done so that you can equip the ship with equipment so that it's changeable at the mission site, even mid mission if you were in the ship. That though, would probably require a bit more work.

The idea of a last minute check up just came to me because of the bug, but since it's just a good general idea to elp with possible frustration, I decided to request as a suggestion, rather than just a bug fix.