That's awesome.

Dunno about using RPG's against infantry being a bad idea, the whole 'concussive blast' and shrapnel from everything would be pretty effective. I know using shoulder-launched anti-aircraft missiles is a good idea though, due to them being 20kg frag grenades or something. Not very economical though.

It's too bad about those grenade launchers. They're usually suggested as an indirect-fire weapon which for good reasons won't happen, but I'd have liked to see them implemented as a direct-fire anti-armor alternative to rocket launchers. Rocket launchers are heavy, long-range, single-shot weapons, and grenade launchers could provide a light, short-range, multi-shot alternative for dealing with enemy armored vehicles.

Not much of an issue for me, though, since I would probably avoid using explosives at all costs anyway in the endless pursuit of loot.

Really as long as there's smoke, nobody should have a whole lot to worry about in terms of exposing their soldiers to risk. It would be nice to be able to prime smoke grenades (and all grenades in general) for a burst immediately upon contact, before the turn in which they're thrown is over.

Do we still have lethal gas grenades? Or flashbangs?