Buzzard Armor Hotkey?? [v18.HF2]

I am sorry if I am asking something obvious...but how do I use the Buzzard's armor "jump feature"??

I started my turn behind a cement fence, clicked on the other side of the fence, but instead of jumping, the round-about path was highlighted...

Is there a "Use" key for the armor? I can't seem to find it anywhere!

There isn't a hotkey for Buzzard armour. If it costs less TUs to jump it than it does to walk around, it should automatically use the jump function, otherwise the squaddie will walk around. Bear in mind it costs 6 TUs to travel one level up or down, and these are jump jets, so the Buzzard must be back on solid ground. Therefore, a basic jump over a wall will cost a minimum of 18TUs.

I'd suggest opening up a thread on the Beta discussion board re. Buzzard armour. There's a lot to talk about, I think.

Still no luck..... I start the turn behind a wall, I have another soldier from the other side so I have a clear view of the landscape, but still, the toon with the Buzzard armor won't jump over the wall (has > 80 TUs)...Instead he walks all the way around the wall, spending all the available TUs...

BTW, how can I take a screenshot? PrintScreen doesn't seem to work for me. It captures the Windows Desktop instead of the game screen. is there another hotkey?? (I haven't played since v14 so lots of things have changed!!)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. My guys don't use the jump feature. Is it enough to research the buzzard armor or do you need sth else?

Also is it possible that you can't jump on every building roof? I tried on a supermarket on a terror mission but it didn't work. And jumping over walls didn't work either.

I noticed in a terror mission I could only jump on top of one building, not another.

Hedges and walls in town/farm maps don't seem to work either. I imagine when the core of the game settles down they'll enable more tiles/spectres to work with the jump.

Sometimes my people will jump, sometimes they wont. I was able to get up on top of a cruiser using Buzzard, but that's about it.

Also, you guys know those hedges in farm missions? I had my Scimitar crush a bunch of them (which might be a bug all on it's own), leaving a pitch-black area. Everyone could shoot across it, but only those with Buzzard could move across it, everyone else went around.

But yeah it ought to be automatic, it just doesn't happen like it ought to.