Request/Suggestion - Better organization of your squads

Right now you can put you guys in any place on your chopper, but their battlefield numbers can't be modified that I've seen. As in the hot keys for selecting your units. 1-8 for starters etc. The reason I mention this, I run usually 2-3 seprate groups on the field. 2, 2-3 man rifleman squads and the third a heavy weapons/backup. If I could put my troups in order by numbers how I wanted then when I'm going through my troops it cycles through the members of each group instead of jumping all over the place as it is now.

Making it based on where you put them in the dropship would work. And as for how it works over 10.. how are they making it work now? we're not changing the system, just how they are assigned their number. Even if it goes over 10 you can use the mouse wheel to scroll to the next troop in order.

It would work the same was as currently.

1 to 0 selects soldiers 1 to 10, shift1 to shift6 selects soldiers 11 to 16.

I suppose the background could do with updating as well so the hotkey number was also on the square it was linked to.

I would consider leaving the vehicles using the current hotkey (ctrl-1) though as they could sit over multiple hotkeys otherwise.

Edited by Gauddlike