[V18 + HF2 Geoscape] - Minor issues and Gargoyles

A few minor issues.

Terror map: In the top right shop there is a passable wall.

2013-04-13_00002.jpg

Still the same map, another terror mission. Gargoyles? Even the soldier is perplexed....

gargoyles.jpg

A ghost alien (I believe it's a harridan, but I can't remember). Its sprites are missing. If it's needed I can search for the save

missing sprite.jpg

And finally, a corvette door over the soldiers

corvette door.jpg

2013-04-13_00002.jpg

gargoyles.jpg

missing sprite.jpg

corvette door.jpg

2013-04-13_00002.jpg.2de986e3641304ba1c3

gargoyles.jpg.482fe865e6b5730d6ec700d0aa

577e7cac27a3c_missingsprite.thumb.jpg.e8

577e7cac2ad09_corvettedoor.jpg.f008f662d

The corvette door one is odd. It opens automatically if you walk next to it from the front, but doesn't open if you walk towards it from the back (have to open it manually).

I've played more than a few battles against corvettes, so I'm not 100 sure, but I think that it happened this way:

a) on turn X, I go into the entrance of the corvette, remaining one tile behind the door, so that the door does not open automatically.

b) on turn X+1, I get into the main room, killing most of the alien and then retreating in the entrance. As the door closes automatically at the end of my turn, the remaining aliens will not be able to fire on my soldiers.

c) on turn X+2, I'm standing right behind the door to repeat step b). This time the door is closed, as I'm already right behind it.