Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting to know you ... TV

Oh yeah, Castle.
    And are we talking BSG or NBSG? NBSG is pretty good.
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.
    Ein jeder Engel ist schrecklich.

Melbourne, Aus
    I was talking NBSG, though I do like the original as well. Which makes me also think of Blakes 7, the original V, haven't really given the new one a chance yet

Paris, France
    The Shield.

Missouri,United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milkyway, Universe
    Hmm Favorite TV shows

Fox: Family Guy, Bones
    Comedy Central: South Park, Daily Show
    Sy Fy:Star Trek the Next Gen ( Was getting into SG:Universe Until they started to add in the older shows and plots again. Would have worked better as a stand alone)

Hmm: BBC: Doctor Who, Primeval
    It is a good day to die. ~ Every soldiers first words coming out of the x-com craft.

Babylon 5, Firefly, and (new) Battlestar Galactica are my top three favorite sci-fi shows. I've enjoyed others, from the Star Treks to (new) Doctor Who, but those three stand above the others I've seen.

Buffy & Angel are good'uns too.

Never been as big a fan of comedy shows, but Futurama is definitely up there for me. (Gee, sci-fi everywhere with me. )

I do keep hearing good things about Dexter. It sounds a bit much even for me, but I guess I'll have to watch it one of these days.