The words "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" (Molon Labe) superimposed in white over a black background. Deliciously laconic and historically conextual given the situation the Xenonauts are in.

I'm definitely with you on this one. ^That^ or maybe the "Fire at their balls!" one!

Yes, there is. Xenonauts isn't the US Marine Corps. It's supposed to be international. 2K marin for example has forgotten that XCOM is not the same thing as USA. Slightly annoying if you aren't American, at least to me.

Yeah, I feel the same way - after all, we all know that X-COM was based in Antarctica, eh? :D

EDIT: Although, if we want something more original, (leeching off someone else's suggestion a little, here. On my phone, so I'm not gonna try editing a quote into here!) how about something akin to "We watch with vigilance. We strike with vengeance."? Trying to go for more of a 'brave heroes watching over us' vibe, rather than a 'tyrants ruling us with an iron fist' one, by the way! :D haha

Edited by Major Isoor

• 2 weeks later...

My friend said the motto for any secret organization can be If You Knew What I Knew We Will Have To Kill You! Lol I still think a shorter motto is most effective.

I would like to know is Xenonauts secret to the public? I think it would be like XCOM. I dont know all the reasons why it is besides protecting identities. Maybe we have an XCOM protecting us now lmao! I would love to think of that...jkjkjk

"Let's be friends"

"Friendship is magic"

"Say hello to my little friend!!!!!!!!"

"no, this is not the way to the horsehead nebula, you should have taken a left a few lightyears back."

"Back in my day we had to were a plain jump suit, have a weird "guille" hairdo and be armed with peashooters to fight aliens. You kids have it easy with body armours and sniper rifles!"

I like the suggestion of "Per aspera ad astra". Or the variation "Per ardua ad astra".

But I also think something like "For All Mankind" would work, even if it is a little sappy.

The Xenonauts organisation isn't just soldiers, and it does represent every nation!

I like the suggestion of "Per aspera ad astra". Or the variation "Per ardua ad astra".
What does those even mean?
If looks alien, shoot it. If talks alien, shoot it again!

... Please no. That one kind of implies racism if you aren't careful with it. (I know you meant extra-terrestrials rather than foreign, but I still find it bad taste)

Oath of the Xenonaut's

To be Unclean

That is the Mark of the Xenos

To be Impure

To be abhorred

To be Reviled

To be Hunted

To be Purged