As for mottos, how about:

E Pluribus Unum ("Out of many one") - A common phrase I know but it could represent the unlikely banding together of the various Earth forces during the Cold War. Currently used by the Estonian Scouts Battalion.

Id say that wouldn't work because of the Cold War theme, since E Pluribus Unum is printed on American money, and I don't think the Soviets would appriciate that being on their joint task force's ledger. Cold war was kinda unreasonable like that. Just my two cents

Id say that wouldn't work because of the Cold War theme, since E Pluribus Unum is printed on American money, and I don't think the Soviets would appriciate that being on their joint task force's ledger. Cold war was kinda unreasonable like that. Just my two cents

I'd have to agree with you. Even though others use the phrase it does seem to be associated with America. :)

"This is my crystal-optic high-powered chemical laser rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

Triple edit because I am a bad person. But we could pretty much use the Rifleman's Creed in whole, with some minor changes as thus:

"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my planet. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Earth's and there is no enemy, but peace!"

Edited by Assoonasitis
GRAMMAR also badassery

As a big X-Files fan, I have to suggest "Trust No One". :P

As far as actual suggestions go, how about "Fear Not The Stars" or "The Last Hope Of Humanity"?

A Latin slogan has both benefits and drawbacks to my mind; in in-game terms it'd have to be accompanied by an English translation for clarity, but it does make perfect sense as the slogan for an international organization since Latin is fairly non-denominational thanks to its status as a dead language.

Seriously though, after some research here is one I like: In Terra Tutaminis (In earth's defense).

That's quite good, and rolls off the tongue nicely in both English and Latin.

On the "its a good day to die" theme:

Heroes are the men and women that die so that others may live!

Kick ass chew bubblegum theme:

They want our paradise! We bring them hell!

Last man standing gets earth! (while smileing) They aren't men. <-- this one could use a tweak

Cant think of any with a serious tone right now.

Edited by Gorlom