Are we back to 130k files (desura version, not the standalone)?

I've now an "assets2" with 78397 files (242MB)

Is that correct?

I don't remember well, but i think that the big archive files are now mostly gone, i see only GC_SpritesAliensXML.pfp, GC_SpritesXenonautsXML.pfp and GC_Tiles.pfp for 247MB

Anyway, it looks much more improved, good work!

Edited by LKx

Thanks Chris. I note the ability to now shoot and override reserved time units, but are you still planning on having the ability to move and override reserved time units (by pressing shift and then clicking on where to move) in the beta as you have indicated in the past? I find my irritation at having to move the slider if I want to do it is so irrationally high, it prevents me from carrying on with the game (blame my OCD).

EDIT: I will summit some bug reports once I find the associated thread(s) and if its needed. Seems allot are covered already. Am surprised that some early on game breaking bugs exist, would think those be MOST important to fix first.

Edited by PRiME

BaxterRicketts,

You're name made me pause for a second and do a double-take. My first name is Baxter, so I assume you see why. I don't usually meet too many people called that (although it could just be that you liked it for a username, and that it has nothing to do with your actual name).

Nothing more than that, really.

Cool name, bro.