[V17.52] Ground Combat - Crash during Hidden Movement sceen

I have updated to the standalone version of 17.52, since the normal update link in Desura was not working yet (figured it hadn't been approved).

During the first ground combat mission, which was on the Arctic tile set, I had been moving the tank around, and had located an alien outside the downed UFO. This was at least 5 turns of movement into the mission. I had left all my actual troops in the Chinook.

I successfully fired a rocket and killed them.

I then ended my turn, saw the Hidden Movement screen.

After a very short time (10-15 seconds), I got the 'Program has stopped responding message, and Xenonaughts crashed to the desktop.

I wish I had more information.

Confirming the above one.

Full game, downed a light scout, arctic mission.

Played a few turns, found the light scout.

I spotted two aliens. They fired at my tank. It took damage but did not break. I killed one alien.

Next turn

I move my tank towards safety, they reaction shoot and destroy my tank. During hidden movement it crashes.

Best info I can provide..

While testing the release build I saw invisible civilians on the artic tileset, also reported it to Chris, but they didn't crashed the game. I'll go ahead and try to reproduce it. Meanwhile, can someplease confirm if it has something to do with the hunter and the aliens?