This is a further update for Build V17.5, (hopefully) fixing most of the crash bugs in the game. It is available on Desura both with the standalone and the auto-updater.

This build is in the process of being ported to Mac and Linux too, as it's been a while since either of those two versions have had an update.

In terms of new features, there aren't really very many to speak of as it is primarily a stability build. Unfortunately, I was a bit of a moron last time around and didn't save the folder structure for the archive files I generated, so I've had to re-generate them again. This means you'll have to redownload them all again, making this update 3.3gb (I have saved the folder structure this time though so there won't be any further issues with this).

We have made some good progress this week but we've not locked it down into a new build yet. Also, as we're doing a bit more internal testing on the builds, it takes longer to release them - so expect the build I scheduled for this weekend to arrive some time next week instead.

We'll keep you posted on how it is coming along, but there'll be some cool new stuff in it like our updated launcher and the like.

Campaign: No issues (I haven't gotten any arctic mission), except for the annoying corridor in the scout.. Got three men killed trying to take the scout. Should just have tossed some frag grenades..

I like the new maps, all is stable except for arctic. I like the research tree much better now. All in all, GJ guys!