Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only 28% made it to day 7? Ouch!

Only 28% made it to day 7? Ouch!

I saw that I got my 7 day achievement award. Yay!

I clicked on the notification to check it out and it said only 28% of the people made it to this milestone. Ouch! I've had more xenonaut troopers survive their first week.
    "It's just lucky for her that an alien came through that door instead of her husband." - Cmdr. Ed Straker on UFO

Might be more due to the number of new registrations recently more than anything else.
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.
    Ein jeder Engel ist schrecklich.

Nah, I think it just means most people don't log in after the first week. It's probably tied into to people having to create an account to choose a legacy pre-order option and not actually getting involved in the community.

It's to be expected, really.
    Chris England - Xenonauts Project Lead
    chris@xenonauts.com
    @GoldhawkInt

I think I'm one of those people-just getting things figured out.

Yeah, I'm slowly but surely figuring this all out while also trying to get to Cydonia in UFO Defense : P

Cydonia was fun. Should be easy by the time you get to that point.
    "It's just lucky for her that an alien came through that door instead of her husband." - Cmdr. Ed Straker on UFO

Never done it. Always got bored and restarted. Or got burned out and played TFTD to relax. Then got too bored and played EU for a challenge, then etc etc.

Its a pretty steady cycle actually.
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sathra View Post
    Or got burned out and played TFTD to relax.
    You play Terror From The Deep to relax?! o_o;

Well, yeah. Its so much easier. Lack of autofire + excellent armour that works 80% of the time (rather than 30%) and the incredibly stupid aliens make it cruisey. And Pulsers! Oh yes the Pulsers *drools*

Then you get vibroblades and some MC resistant troops in Mag-ion and its just too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Fox View Post
    You play Terror From The Deep to relax?! o_o;
    Same here. I also listen to Pink Floyd to cheer up.