Base previews

Khall

Just putting this up as I know a lot of us don't check the main site for news (I rarely do at least). So some may have missed this news update.

http://www.xenonauts.com/category/news/

A lot of its already been said on the development updates on the forums, but there's previews of base rooms, and they look absolutely fantastic. Seriously, I cannot wait to play on those maps. The tile artist has done a fantastic job, really impressed with how good it looks.

Great job :D

Echoing the 'they look amazing'. The graphics are exactly what I want. Understated, in some ways, but with plenty of intricate detail suggesting the reality. And letting the tactical battles take center stage.

I absolutely cannot wait to get stuck into designing layouts for battle maps, too. (We will still be able to do this, right? Probably the main reason I ever was interested in Xenonauts was the potential for having a huge cache of layouts for the game to draw upon when it throws out its battle maps - and adding to myself/from the community).