Xenonauts Payment...

Hi all,

I´m a very big fan of the original XCOM Games and i was so happy then i heard of Xenonauts:D

My big problem is that I do not own a credit card...so i can´t alphafunding this nice game on Desura.

The only possibility I have is "Paysafecard".

I want to have the game soooo much! please,if anyone can help me I would be very happy.

I have a 50Euro Paysafecard here...if there is any possibility, send me a PM!

ps: and sorry for my bad english:P

Does Desura not let you use that? If not then I'm afraid we can't help you as we only sell through them at the moment. If you really want it, just pirate it and buy it when it comes out on Steam and everywhere else at release :)

Is this a wink wink nudge nudge to the whole 'why pirating is good for game companies beacause, as we all know, stealing is good' post?:rolleyes:

No i´m not pirate the game! that would not be right, I think.

I was thinking more of an exchange with an other User.

I would a Paysafecard with 20Euro+1Kopie of "Don`t Starve"...the new Game of Klei Entertainment(Shank1+2/Mark of the Ninja) in exchange of a alphafunding version of Xenonauts:D

if someone has interest, please PM me!

ps:and re-apply...sorry for my bad english:P

No i´m not pirate the game! that would not be right, I think.

I was thinking more of an exchange with an other User.

I would a Paysafecard with 20Euro+1Kopie of "Don`t Starve"...the new Game of Klei Entertainment(Shank1+2/Mark of the Ninja) in exchange of a alphafunding version of Xenonauts:D

if someone has interest, please PM me!

ps:and re-apply...sorry for my bad english:P

I was making a joke to Chris about how this one guy said it was 'good publicity' to pirate games. If you want, you can look it up. It makes for a good laugh.

I also do not own credit card, yet when I heard about Xenonauts I created a PayPal account.

Desura accepts PayPal payments so that could be your solution SolDivjne79.

Just create PayPal account and transfer some funds into it via normal bank transfer.

Then pay for the game on Desura using that account.

• 3 months later...
I also do not own credit card, yet when I heard about Xenonauts I created a PayPal account.

Desura accepts PayPal payments so that could be your solution SolDivjne79.

Just create PayPal account and transfer some funds into it via normal bank transfer.

Then pay for the game on Desura using that account.

I have the same issue as OP and sadly creating a PayPal account didnt solve the issue as my country doesnt support it (or it doesnt support my country idk its complicated).

I would really like to support this game as the free demo was more fun to me than XCOM:EU and I think you guys are doing a wonderful job. Ive never played the original games so this has a very original appeal to me.

Needless to say Im desparate and if anyone would like me to gift him a game roughly the same price as Xenonauts standard or premium package could he please pm me. Thanks.

Ive called the bank you can either get a debit card which I have but cant buy stuff online or a credit card which can be used to buy stuff online. For the credit card you need to show your payment forms which you get each month with a regular job which I cant get since Im a student. Its a hassle to say the least, banks in our country didnt really get with the times in 20 years we have capitalism here. Im blaming them for the recession.