[V8.2 - General] Key Configuration Woes

I've encountered several issues with the Game Options menu. Some (if not all) of them are carried over from previous builds.

The options screen as accessed from the Main Menu is conspicuously missing an OK button. Not featured on the list of bindable actions are hotkeys for selecting Soldier #10 and Vehicle #2.

Both of the above can be worked around by assigning keys via Geoscape, but as reported earlier, the list of commands and associated keyboard shortcuts is displayed in the same colour as the background. Ditto for Ground Combat.

Thus far, I've not succeeded in customising key bindings in Ground Combat: the configurator does not appear to recognise my key presses, and has a propensity to crash the game upon clicking the OK button.

Oh, and one more thing: the game allows the player to assign multiple commands to one key.

Edited to amend: on further review, Soldier #10 makes his sole appearance in the Ground Combat options.

Edited by iamkyon
I lied.