To much female power

Templer

• [list=]3 of my female soldiers are the strongest soldiers of my personnel. But none of them looks like russian powerlifter. I don't like female so strong in my team. Don't think this is realistic. So many female (if at all!) shouldn't be stronger than male.

• [list=]3 of my female soldiers are the strongest soldiers of my personnel. But none of them looks like russian powerlifter. I don't like female so strong in my team. Don't think this is realistic. So many female (if at all!) shouldn't be stronger than male.

There should be a few topics on this in the modding section. There you will find out how to change the spawn percentage. (you can set it to spawn 100% females, 0% females or anything inbetween.)

Realism is kind of beside the point.

1. Very few women served in active duty at that point.

2. they all look like men in the ground battle since there are no female sprites. So are you sure they dont look like russian powerlifters?

3. They recruit the best of the best, not average citizens. They women on your rooster could easily have worked harder than men just to be considered for the Xenonaut organization.

3. is actually that you can rationalize it if you are imaginative enough. :P

Hah! Classic. :D

"We want females!" Goldhawk implements females

"We want less females!"

Well anyhow,

This 50% ratio isn't a good solution

There is no ratio. it's the luck of the draw. You happened to score 50% but next time you might score none. All i can suggest is restart the game or get the girls killed.

"Feminists busting through my door in : 3...2...1"

Edit: Oh no, ninjad by gorlom!

Hah! Classic. :D

"We want females!" Goldhawk implements females

"We want less females!"

Well anyhow,

There is no ratio. it's the luck of the draw. You happened to score 50% but next time you might score none. All i can suggest is restart the game or get the girls killed.

"Feminists busting through my door in : 3...2...1"

Edit: Oh no, ninjad by gorlom!

I'm a forum pirate! (not a copyright material kind of pirate mind you) I do it with a parrot on my shoulder, a bottle of rum in my hands and a loud sea shanty on my lips!

Yo-ho-ho!

When the OP says "strong" I believe he's talking about quantity. English isn't his 1st language obviously. He's not talking about physical strength, he just doesn't want so many women in his team. Someone should post those instructions on how to adjust the male/female ratio, I can't remember them.

When the OP says "strong" I believe he's talking about quantity. English isn't his 1st language obviously. He's not talking about physical strength, he just doesn't want so many women in his team. Someone should post those instructions on how to adjust the male/female ratio, I can't remember them.

I would think saying that some females were stronger than males then comparing them to powerlifters suggests the OP was actually referring to physical strength as well as numbers.

In the gameconfig.xml, look for "femaleSoldierChance". Then you can change the odds of getting female soldiers.

This is the correct answer to all posts like that. There's a reason why we put it in the game - I can't be bothered with endless discussions about sexism and political correctness on the boards.

Ellen Ripley was not a Russian powerlifter. But she whooped enough alien ass that she proved to the world that women can bring the pain when combating extraterrestrial threats.

This is the correct answer to all posts like that. There's a reason why we put it in the game - I can't be bothered with endless discussions about sexism and political correctness on the boards.

To clarify:

In no special teams in the world 50% (not even close) of women serve in combat!

And usually, women are not physically stronger (yes, there are exceptions) than men, but I got 3 of them!

Sexism and/or an offence against political correctness was never in my mind when I wrote my doubts about this constellation.

In the forum you'll find posts about this board is partly outrageous.

Jesus Christ

Good game, but .... community!

Edited by Templer

For the actual strength stats, that's just a random number, but as others have said, you can just change the spawn ratio in the files for the soldiers themselves. Case in point, the game wont be changed for just one person (unless you like, give Chris $1m), so anything you don't like you're gonna have to change yourself.

I don't think anyone is being particularly rude here. But realism isn't always the point of the game, and though female soldiers are unrealistic we've put them in the game anyway. We've also put in an option to turn them off or reduce them if that's what you'd prefer, so that you can adjust the game to the way you'd like to play it.

To clarify:

And usually, women are not physically stronger (yes, there are exceptions) than men, but I got 3 of them!

Sexism and/or an offence against political correctness was never in my mind when I wrote my doubts about this constellation.

Jesus Christ

Noone has really tried to attack you. we have tried to direct you to finding how you can alter the female to male ratio yourself in the xml files.

(the reason I didn't spell it out like Gorzahg did was because i didn't recall how to do it or the instructions exact whereabouts on the forum.)

I at least assumed that was what you wanted to do?

Edited by Gorlom

Don't think that is possible. at least not yet. right now, (I think) females are just counted as another nationality as far as the game is concerned. nationalities that draw from a pool of female only portraits. There are no difference in soldiers from different nationalities.

Don't think that is possible. at least not yet. right now, (I think) females are just counted as another nationality as far as the game is concerned. nationalities that draw from a pool of female only portraits. There are no difference in soldiers from different nationalities.

My immersion is ruined!!!!!! ;_;

Personally I want a rooster where the females work harder (post 2)

There are very little differences between men and women mainly a wo at the front, a bit like females and males its just a fe that makes the difference so I cant see what all the fuss is about.

The above statement replaced what was originally typed to avoid sexist comments etc etc.

To clarify:

Jesus Christ

Sorry dude but exception is the rule, while we may say that in general women are out numbered by men in the worlds armed forces can you state that every squad in every army has this rule?

While you say that men are generally stronger than women and that generally speaking this may be correct but can you say that a group of random people wouldn't have more stronger women than men?

Like I say, sorry dude but the answer to both is no

This is a big planet with billions of human inhabitants the chances of three women in one squad being stronger may be slim but to say its unrealistic is very short sighted indeed, you have been watching too much telly or you havent been out in the real world long enough to see that everything like this is not just possible but mostley exists.

Pigs have four legs: fact - not true, I have seen with my own eyes a pig with not four, not eight but twelve legs, it didn't last long but it was a single pig with twelve legs it's unrealistic but true. (The pig was here in the uk, the farmer was aquainted with my farther but thats all the information I have, I was a little boy at the time approximately 35 years ago.)