Return of the King (in a way)

Is that inferring that Earth's greatest commanders are us? Well, the tool is still in Alpha I suppose.

Or we might be really fighting against alien theat in a parallel universe (where combats are turn based)

is that some kind of "battle school" like Orson Scott Card most famous book?

I know, but you haven't yet experienced that part of my sense of humor that thinks responding seriously to jokes is funny :P So I decided to let you experience it~

Also, you should yourself lighten up, you said you were joking twice and in middle debated few of my points which invites me to debate them back ;) Of course, if you want to, I can debate it. I love debating~

:P

:rolleyes:

:eek:

:mad:

:)

:confused:

I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this, but I'm curious - how many people have been checking the boards twice or so daily to see if Chris made his triumphant return from a much deserved holiday to tell us some new news about this epic game!

I'm a bit new here, but I certainly check at least once a day. I love the game so far.