Build V15.1 Released!

OK, this is a quick hotfix before I dash off that I'm uploading right now. There's an issue on some of the Chinook maps where you can't disembark the vehicles from the front entrance as there are invisible spacer tiles in the way. I've cleared them out and included the new maps in the hotfix. Also I've updated the version number on the launcher as it still said V14.11 before.

I won't have time to put this on the standalone, I'm afraid - it won't upload before I have to catch my flight. I'll stick it in my dropbox anyway so perhaps there'll be a way I can upload it to Desura in an internet cafe or something in a few days.

for the records, standalone for premium is still v15, with the exit bug, downloaded a couple of hours ago. It's just that you can't get your vehicle out though, not a big deal. Did five missions and still no crashes (However i've got a variation of the same map everytime).

The desura's standalone page says 15.1 for standard preorder though, but i can't download it to check if it's the true 15.1

PS: Desura's client update still says v15 of 20 september, i don't know if that's the 15.1 instead.

Edited by LKx

Just to point out for the people wondering why their launcher is showing the wrong version or their ferret can't exit the Chinook, V15.1 hasn't fully hit Desura yet by the looks of things.

Seems as if the Standalone has updated, but not the normal game. As Chris uploaded late on a Friday (GMT), the Desura chaps would have gone home (they're based in Australia), so I wouldn't expect Desura to be properly up to date until late Monday (GMT) or Tuesday.

Yup, personally my launcher still says version 14.1 3 September. I didn't get to test the Chinook bug though as my game doesn't seem to want to autosave at all, not on events, not even on exit. I haven't tried playing anything else than Iron man though. Thanks for the update anyways. :)

Edited by Vivoune
Synthax