Stairs not working. (current version)

V 14.1

On one of the maps the stairs don't work. I also think no aliens spawned so I was stuck in the mission. Going near the ufo didn't end the mission either. I have no idea what happened, tons of bugs though. Perhaps the alien did spawn in the one place I couldn't get, the upper areas of one building. Also in this map those particular stairs look like they cant be walked up since they are position din the very corner of the room. Turns out it couldn't be.

At any rate I had to quit the mission, I called it quits for the night. Just letting you know.

Edited by Gamgee

Please add the version number to the topic Gamgee, thank you.

A screenshot of the affected map (well 2 probably. one at ground level and one a level higher up where the stairs end) would be helpful. You can use an image host like photobucket or a filehoster like mediafire.

Aliens must have spawned in the mission otherwise it would have ended when you pressed the end turn button. It probably spawned inside a wall or something.