[V8.1 - Ground Combat] Soldiers walking sound loop

After clicking to open a door with a soldier whilst on his last AP my soldier got stuck in a kind of a walking sound loop until I could move him his next turn. I had to also click about a few times in order to "unlock" him before it would register the walk movement on the next turn.

Its not that hard to reproduce. Stand a soldier in front of a door, then click directly behind the door. I always got it going through the door to the internal room of NewFactorySE building (that little room that can only be entered through from inside the factory).

Definitely an annoying little issue. I managed to get three of my soldiers stuck at doors in one mission. Decided to abort.

Note that regardless of where and how I clicked, I could not seem to 'unlock' them.

Also, note it happened at multiple buildings, multiple doors. So, it is not specific to a certain building.

Edited by TNoyce

Definitely an annoying little issue. I managed to get three of my soldiers stuck at doors in one mission. Decided to abort.

Note that regardless of where and how I clicked, I could not seem to 'unlock' them.

Also, note it happened at multiple buildings, multiple doors. So, it is not specific to a certain building.

I've encountered this bug too. I have, however, found a way to break out of the problem. While the soldier is selected, right click near him so that he changes facing. He should look towards your mouse, then turn around and run through the door.