Following on from the intrepid researching that brought you, The Truth is in Here. New evidence linking Xenonauts to UFO conspiracy...sorta the truth about the Caesians has been found.

This little item was available for sale in the mid 1990s. There were another couple of creatures in the set, that I'll post up shortly. But look at the similarity between the image and our Caesian "friends". This version reminds me of a sketch taken by one of the Roswell witnesses, as well as a number of 1950s contactees. More to come, unless Chris and his MIBs manage to track me down first for revealing the real truth behind the Alien Invasion. Single Icelandic incident indeed...

caesian_truth1.jpg

caesian_truth1.jpg

caesian_truth1.thumb.jpg.0d31568ed3404b5

Edited by thothkins

Gerald Anderson claimed that when he was six he witnessed one of the saucers that allegedly crashed around the Corona/Roswell area in the late 1940s. The three occupants of the craft looked something like this:-

alien-ft78-24 gerarld anderson roswell.jpg

A number of the early UFO contacts refer to creatures that look more like our uniform clad Caesians than the Greys we know from the likes of Close Encounters.

alien-ft78-24 gerarld anderson roswell.jpg

577e7c9b3de8b_alien-ft78-24gerarldanders

A number of the early UFO contacts refer to creatures that look more like our uniform clad Caesians than the Greys we know from the likes of Close Encounters.

Really? It's been a terribly long time since I've seen that movie, but as I recall, the aliens looked like this:

movietrivia_close-encounters-of-the-third-kind.jpg

or this:

Mashed.jpg

until they were fully matured, of course, when they looked like this:

500full.jpg

Mashed.jpg

movietrivia_close-encounters-of-the-third-kind.jpg

500full.jpg

Mashed.jpg.ca5d529db5449bb1a2e520b55a1a0

movietrivia_close-encounters-of-the-thir

500full.jpg.3705c13de48776a6ba28206b93bd

• 8 months later...
Overwhelming majority of abduction reports indicate that the biologic robots used to abduct (short greys) are naked.

Like so many things, there's a certain bandwagon/ consensus element to these things. After all, you'd not be the one to talk about Grey foil suits two years into nothing but reporters sticking to having them have no clothes at all.

Mind you, even in '61 the Hills reported "The men stood about five feet to five feet four inches tall, and wore matching uniforms, with caps similar to those worn by military cadets. They appeared nearly human, but with bald heads, large wraparound eyes, small ears and almost absent noses. Their skin was a greyish colour." It doesn't get much better than the Hills.

Like so many things, there's a certain bandwagon/ consensus element to these things. After all, you'd not be the one to talk about Grey foil suits two years into nothing but reporters sticking to having them have no clothes at all.

Mind you, even in '61 the Hills reported "The men stood about five feet to five feet four inches tall, and wore matching uniforms, with caps similar to those worn by military cadets. They appeared nearly human, but with bald heads, large wraparound eyes, small ears and almost absent noses. Their skin was a greyish colour." It doesn't get much better than the Hills.

It does, when one considers there are now hundreds of documented abduction reports that report short 3-4 foot tall large head large black eyed greys, (or tans, or off-whites, or dark browns) but all have the same basic body type of the ones coming into bedrooms and taking people up into spaceships.

The Hills case was an excellent report, yes. The beings that visited and abducted them presented Betty with a star map that was later matched to the Zeta Reticuli star system, with Sol on the main trade routes they indicated.

The beings most commonly abducting people now are not those beings. Those were from the same dimension as us at least!

But that's hardly surprising, for as Dr. Kathy Turner found out one night from the government agent monitoring her phone line, "We know where they are from, and there at least 40 different races out there...".

Earth is pretty much the San Diego Zoo of the Milky Way Galaxy. Races come from all over, to look at the monkeys, play with them, eat them, screw them, cross breed them, whatever.

Just what kind of visits do you have at the San Diego zoo? :)

With things like this it often takes a while for a consensus, fuelled by the articles, tv and film, investigators, books and now online to be reached that promotes certain traits. These traits then end up in subsequent reports, seemingly reinforcing a certain predominant type. It would seem to be part of our culture that we have to pin everything down to definitive traits, whether they are there or not.

As Turner's call mentioned 40 different types is about the number of completely different types of creature reported, clothed or otherwise. There's a rich sociological background to it, that strays well outside the Close Encounters/ Grey aspect of the subject. It's really not a subject that promotes a definitive view of what something must be like as there are so many views. Early reports stand a bit away from views reinforced as above. Then, you have the various trends from contactees, to abductions etc. from While Greys may be a little hard up on clothing allowances in the media, there are reports of them having uniforms and a variety of equipment and transport.

Personally, I'm still waiting for the Nordics to appear in a terror mission to save my butt. But then, I imagine we'd only end up shooting at them too.

Personally, I'm still waiting for the Nordics to appear in a terror mission to save my butt. But then, I imagine we'd only end up shooting at them too.

I'm still waiting for the High-tech Giant Space Racoons to make their entrance and proclaim themselves as the Rulers of Creation. Our plan is in motion, humans, you just don't know anything yet...

See, we're an awesome species and the rest ain't got squat on us.

Why do you think the alien overlords took all those species under their rule?

EDIT: Also, I'm just gonna nick that top one and use it as my profile pic from now on, because raccoons.

Edited by Swe_Racoon