V13.2 hotfix released!

I guess I was lucky and on my first try I was able to update to V13.2

The problem is that it's buggy too. This time there's a freeze bug, without apparent reason. When you start a ground fight, as soon as you click on a soldier the game freezes.

I have to save before every ground fight, cause I don't know when it's gonna freeze, it's completely random.

It's been iffy for a couple of weeks but Desura is completely wrecked today. Overloaded I guess. Loads of posts about it on their forums. If you keep retrying it will get there. I've got a 40mb connection but it's taken me 6 hours and many, many clicks of 'try again' and I've only just finally got Xenonauts installing.

And I've got 3 more games to download yet ;'(

I don't see a difference in the launcher after update. It states V13 which I think was noted in the update but can I get the desura details so I know I have the latest version.

Desura Claims:

Installed Version: Alpha(1192), Build 32

this V13.2?

I have the change log and it shows 13.2 but I'm not familiar with Dusura So Im not sure this is what ive installed or what has been done however the status shows ready so I presume it is 13.2 shrug.

Edited by lordfeff

Managed to get it updated...well had to reinstall the game. Like Corporal Hicks ground combat missions will sometime freeze/crash the game when I click on the first unit. Just figured I'd mention it as well.

Loving the game so far even though its not even really in beta stage yet. So its looking good since the game is already fun at this point. I think it can only get better from now on.

I hope you guys find a way to allow standard pre-orders to upgrade to premium ones.

Edited by galaad

Has been reported yes. I think some of the files in your assets folder are missing.

Try verifying the game again. If that doesn't work I have no idea how to fix it now that the manual download has been fixed as well. (as you would be able to download an old version that had the assets folder intact)

Edited by Gorlom

ah yes that would make sense i just found out that the crash just happens if it loads one special map (the one that was there from the beginning) guess some files are corrupt :) anyway thx

, and just had a chance to move around in one of the new maps :) nice work :P new interface is cool too (yeah i didnt updated the game for long time :D)