Build V13 released!

Don't forget to post the release update on Desura :)

*edit* added a review btw, +10. I'd encourage everyone here to post a positive review on Desura. With any luck it'll bring the game to attention of others, more sales = more cash for Goldhawk = more cash for better/longer development =)

Edited by dekamme

You can LMB click to skip this message if you don't care.

That's

. :eek:
A unique weapon that isn't in the alpha is added and functional :)

Now you're just messing with us. :P

In any case I'm glad you're managing to keep so close to schedule.

Edited by Jean-Luc

only problem I've had with the desura client is that is seems to take a very long time to "verify" the files... then does a fairly speedy update. I've been toying with the idea that maybe just deleting and doing a completely fresh download would be quicker so long as it avoids a verification step lol

We are stuck with Desura until such time as a) an organisation which fully supports alpha-funding and does not get nixed by PayPal and other online payment systems when said payment systems don't support the preorder mechanism for small independant developers (preferring to believe instead said independants are processing the proceeds of crime) exists, and b) Goldhawk can back out of the agreements they made with Desura.

Your thoughts on a) are welcome.

Still no stand alone installera for V13? This is pretty bad if you ask me, I don't want another client on my system but this is starting to get ridiculous...

Yep, they used to be faster (1 day and a half or so) but for the last 2 builds they take 2-4 days to up the manual download.