Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Skyrim is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sathra View Post
    Personally? . In fact, my first thought upon seeing a Giant was "he's a bit small". The second was obviously, "I'm gonna shoot him in the face".
    haha, the first time I shot one in the face... it didn't work out so well for me, I think I was still level 1. Now sneak attack *30 does wonders on about everything though I haven't managed to sneak up on a dragon yet. May have to break down and use invisibility to give it a try.

I didn't finish oblivion, though I usualy finish these types of game.

Yeah...I still don't engage in HTH with Giants after my first attempt. Being one-shot with a kick is a pretty good deterrent.
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.
    Ein jeder Engel ist schrecklich.

Luring a dragon into fighting a giant and then picking them both off once they weaken is fun, though.
    He who has a why to live, can bear almost any how. -Niestzche

Luring a dragon into a fight with 2 giants and their mammoths and everything within 5 minutes running distance is BORING.

They really made them far too aggressive.
    Common wisdom proposes that at minimum 60% of the field of engagement should be rubble and/or on fire. As such the munitions budget has been increased 50%. Operations debriefs have shown that 15% is insufficient for current combat requirements.

Just about to hit level 22 without all the smithing and stuff. I'm a high elf and started out with heavy armor and a two handed battle axe. I was really building my perk tree with this in mind. I didn't even get any good spells until about lvl 18. Now I only wear a robe and mostly cast fire spells. Too bad my perks for heavy armor is so high! I'm thinking about disenchanting my 75% magick regen robes and enchanting some heavy armor.

Also, I know that all those freaking dragon scales are good for something....Dragon armor maybe???
    XENONAUTS ANIMATOR

Dan's Animation Blog

Yeah, its the top smithing perk. Bones for heavy, scales for light. Mostly.

Enchanting is crap unless you dump alot of perk points into it though, especially the % enchants. And have Grand Souls (animal or person). Still, a soul-trapping pickaxe, pile of petty gems and an estuary of Mudcrabs is good for skilling.

Once you get enchanting leveled up, though, you can make heavy armour that gives you 0 mana to cast on two schools of magic (4 items of Armour, 25% reduction per item, double enchantment per item).

Unlimited destruction spells of any level, anyone?

So you can being a heavily armoured living flamethrower, indefinitely?

Must try this! Got an Argonian Knight I've been trying to decide on the magic for.

Unlimited rain of fire, fireballs, blizzards, you name it
    Make the other school unlimited Restoration, and you become a truly noteworthy tank.