Heyho,

just a short question: Im Interested in Xenonauts, but i have no Paypal-Account and Credit Cards are very, very unusual in Germany; i have none and dont know who have. Will there be other ways of payment in the Future? I want to support the Project and enjoy the game but dont have a chance to :(

I dont really understand that Ukash thing. The three availaible payment methods on the desura-HP are Paypal, Visa- and Mastercard. I dunno how i can pay by using ukash. debitcards dont work afaik like our bankcards here. Good thing it will be released on Steam, i can wait some months and be patient.

It really is a little different here in Germany. Your bank cards can be credit cards, but more often than not are not (or even if they are, next to no one uses them that way). It's probably worsened by the fact that video gamers are often quite young, and pretty much nobody under 30 has a credit card.

I'd suggest you just create a Paypal account, it's pretty painless, and quite useful (although they are of course a shady business, but then again so is Visa and Mastercard and nearly every bank on the planet).