Three Builds to Beta!

yo chris message from my 4 yr old twin nieces "make quick please....we wanna kill dem ded!"

(i let them press mouse button to shoot aliens ..they are so sad when miss but when the aliens splat they laugh hysterically)

You are teaching those kids properly. Raise up those future gamers of the world. :)

will you be able to pre-purchase the game via steam and get the beta like that? i dont have credit card only bank card so i cant buy trough desura it seems :c

I'm afraid not. As far as I know, the pre-release builds are exclusive to Desura.

However, Desura accept PayPal payments. I'm not sure if they operate differently in Belgium, but PayPal give me the option to "top up", that is, transfer money from my bank to my PayPal account. I don't think they apply any fees to the service, either.

Hello guys , im new here , but i was looking for some time the project , i wanna ask if there will be a steam prepurchase to support the project without getting into bank account's and that... i want to support the project but i use always prepay cards , and never seen the desuras's ones... thanks , and sorry if im offtopic

By the way , great work , really :)

I'm so vain. I just want to see my face in the game!

Silly, considering how he'll probably get turned into Reaper chow his first mission.

Will the soldier with your face (makes him sound like a serial killer) will get the pick of the easy kills, and will he be protected as much as possible by the others?

Alas, you leave 1 soldier with reaction fire TUs and during the alien turn he frags your guy :)