Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mac users needed!

I have uploaded a new binary to skydrive. You can follow the instructions in the README.txt with it if you are unfamiliar with copying files into a .app

V13 is on the skydrive now, waiting on chris to distribute. Only about 1.5gb with the normal alpha assets.

I'd like to help test out a bit. But one thing: Where IS the mac version? (Where can I download it)

Thanks,

-Wolfy
    Last edited by Wolfy; 08-03-2012 at 07:22.

I'd be happy to test out the Mac build as well, if you're opening up slots again with V13.

A problem I found is, when engaging in battle it says the usual, "this may take awhile", but then it black screens. I've waited for awhile and it still hasn't loaded. Also the game goes from very laggy to super fast. I am on a 2008, Mac OSX Version 10.8 with a 2.8 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo.

I think the combat bug was also in windows version. I will try to get a hotfix patch out.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac
    Model Identifier: iMac7,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2,8 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 4 MB
    Memory: 4 GB

Where's the download link?

Edit: I'm guessing you have to pre-order and/or get a personal email from the devs from speed-reading this thread? Could've sworn I backed the ...nevermind, guess not. I'm not an expert on Terminal but can follow simple directions (former Navy Diver, I'm used to procedures) and I was rather good at X-Com and Chaos Gate.

If a dev reads this and wants another Mac beta tester, you should have my email.
    Last edited by Oathbreaker; 08-06-2012 at 00:29.

Oathbreaker: have you bought the game? could you tie your forum account to the desura account so that it shows a badge?
    http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/f...er-forum-badge!

I don't know anything about Mac but I can't seem to tell which Mac OS you are using? Shouldn't you provide that info?
    Last edited by Gorlom; 08-06-2012 at 00:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorlom View Post
    Othbreaker: have you bought the game? could you tie your forum account to the desura account so that it shows a badge?
    http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/f...er-forum-badge!

I don't know anything about Mac but I can't seem to tell which Mac OS you are using? Shouldn't you provide that info?
    10.6.8 a.k.a. Snow Leopard

Edit: iMac from about 2006/7 iirc. Never used Desura before.
    Last edited by Oathbreaker; 08-06-2012 at 00:36.

Did you back Xenonauts on kickstarter? You should have gotten a Desura code in your email. might have ended up in your spam folder.
    Make an account at Desura, use that code. Then link the 2 accounts by following the steps in that link I provided earlier.