Xenonauts 1 Pre-Generated Soldier List

I just assumed it'd be going down the numbered list of unlock codes in order (I'm near the end because I sent my details in with my pic a while after KS ended, due to needing a haircut badly but repeatedly missing barbershop hours for various reasons), but I guess it's a bit more complex about it. It seems like I might be a bit further ahead in line than I thought, though ambiguously so. :)

Last time I saw it was on Kickstarter, so someone can correct me if this has changed. The key phrase is "sold out"although I'm sure I read that more would be added as time/resources allowed before launch. I have a nagging feeling that there's a post somewhere with more on this...

I'm really lucky in that my portrait bears an uncanny resemblance within the game already. Unfortunately it's a Caesian :(

Pledge $200 or more

70 backers Sold out

As $150, plus our character artist will do a portrait of you from a photograph to accompany the soldier bearing your name. See the FAQ for full details. Please add $10 for international shipping if required.

I’m interested in having my portrait done as a soldier in the game. What are the restrictions?

Great. All you have to do is send us a picture of you looking miserable (try to channel “I’m about to be sent into battle against a vastly superior enemy and I have serious doubts about the competence of my commanding officer” if you can) and we’ll get our artist to do a portrait for you to go on your soldier.

These portraits will have to be stylised to a certain degree to fit in with the aesthetic of the game and the existing soldier body graphics, but we’ll do our best to make them look like the photos.

If you want, and if your portrait meets certain requirements, your portrait will also be added to the common portrait pool so any soldier generated by the game has a chance to spawn with your face.

These requirements are:

• Your portrait looks between the ages of 20-35 (the age range of soldiers in Xenonauts)

• Your portrait matches the default soldier body type (body weight etc)

If you do not meet those requirements, you can still have your portrait made and associated with your personal soldier but it would not go into the common pool. We may still have to make you look younger / older or lighter / heavier than your portrait, but it would be less extreme than if you wanted your portrait in the common pool.

• 3 weeks later...

Chris: whew! nearly done with the game. Just need to press this large, post convenient, button to finish it.

>But the windows blow out with an unexpected burst of plasma fire. Glass sparkles like falling crystal in front of the glowing screen of the finished Xenonauts.<

Chris: curse you aliens! leave me alone to finish the game!

• 1 month later...

Man I'm gutted I missed this, well I feel bad that I still haven't pre ordered it. As I goes I have some spare cash right now so i'm gonna whip out my wad. So reading the bottom of the OP, I'm right in thinking that it's not too late to get in? If so how much extra you charging?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chris changed the title to Xenonauts 1 Pre-Generated Soldier List