Xenonauts 1 Pre-Generated Soldier List

• 2 months later...

If there was a flag so numbered soldiers included in the game weren't in the general pool I'd add mine in for diversity (and figure others would as well). It'd be weird seeing multiple "me" faces in the game as is.

Though if my soldier got killed I could try and find another and rename him I suppose. :P

Cdr: thothkins is dead. Henceforth, you shall be known as thothkins II

thothkins II: um... actually my name's Bob...

Cdr: nonsense. you are a clone of soldier #18 or thothkins

thothkins II: I look nothing like him. I have no hump and don't drool anywhere near as much.

Cdr: genetic quirks of the cloning process!

thothkins II: You didn't even try to look for another one did you? You just pressed change call sign didn't you?

>Bang<

Cdr: thothkins II is dead. Henceforth, you shall be known as thothkins III

Dave: Umm... who...me...?

and the rumours of the Commissar developing cloning banks simply for target practice gains some substance. Wait till I tell the oth..<Bang<

Step forth thothkins IV! No, use the limp or they'll suspect...

Maybe I finally have sales for cloning banks?:rolleyes:

You know, I don't see not one Barbara on that list. Yet in every game I play I end up with enough "Barbaras" I could make a whole squad of nothing but Barbaras. Some of then have different last names and are from different countries, but there's still way too many Barbaras...lol.

No doubt that this is just the first of many tales of brave John Thothkins joining Xenonaut squads around the globe.

John "The Breacher" Thothkins. Former terrorist suicide bomber who joined Xenonauts to fight the alien jihad against Earth. Fighting alongside of the Russian troops he was fighting just months ago in Afghanistan. Now he's always the first man to breach the entrance of downed UFO's, screaming "Death to the Alien Infidels!!", machine gun blazing, with two belts of live grenades strapped around his chest ready to go off. But brave Thotkins fears not, for he knows 72 virgins await him in the afterlife.

72-virgins-family-guy.jpg

:P

72-virgins-family-guy.jpg.333e36e0750c2f

72-virgins-family-guy.jpg.a84dbe9cd75866

Edited by RavenX

• 1 month later...
John "The Breacher" Thothkins. Former terrorist suicide bomber who joined Xenonauts to fight the alien jihad against Earth. Fighting alongside of the Russian troops he was fighting just months ago in Afghanistan. Now he's always the first man to breach the entrance of downed UFO's, screaming "Death to the Alien Infidels!!", machine gun blazing, with two belts of live grenades strapped around his chest ready to go off. But brave Thotkins fears not, for he knows 72 virgins await him in the afterlife.

:P

Damn, lol post been here for a month and only now i noticed

Cant stop laughing :D

I'm not sure what people would find hardest to believe in the above:-

- there's a heaven?

- there's a special nerd heaven so they don;t get mocked (diversity doesn't make into the afterlife)?

- that there are 72 vigins anywhere near where I live?

- that li'l thothkins would ever be the first person out of the chinook, let alone first to go into a UFO.?

Easier to believe that VY Canis Majoris will turn into a banana split, when it explodes.

- BUT there is a heaven after a whole bottle of scotch and a joint.

- Nerd heaven is an ultra safe job that pays extremely well, and there's absolutely nothing to do but pass time talking about the most trivial of things. Assuming most nerds don't drink or smoke, because they wear nerd glasses and don't see things how normal people do. These never get to fly a chinook transporting elite soldiers.

Also, high chance they are the virgins mentioned below.

- if there was such a thing as heaven of 72 virgins both male and female, who would want to go there? Gotta read this one between the lines.

- Lil thotkins rather stay on the chinook, and play xenonauts on a modified navigation console, just in case the pilot gets bored and decides to go to heaven.

• 4 weeks later...

Would there be a way to have a custom face pulled from the pool of public faces if the number code for it was put in? e.g. people can enjoy more diversity by seeing my portrait in the game, but if I make myself I don't have to stumble across clones?

• Chris changed the title to Xenonauts 1 Pre-Generated Soldier List