Whenb will the crash bug be fixed?

As the title suggests, when because I won't be able to play until then and I'd really like to play.

edit: Sorry about the typo, didn't see it at first.

edit 2: I'm talking about the bug that crashes the game ever x number of missions and disables the old saves. I really just can't play the current build.

Edited by Betuor

As the title suggests, when because I won't be able to play until then and I'd really like to play.

edit: Sorry about the typo, didn't see it at first.

The devs main focus for now is to implement all the features they want to include in the game, after which they'll go back and work on fixing the bugs, so it may not be for awhile.

If you want to play a more stable version for now you can see if you can still get the Kickstarter build, that one [10.2] was more stable than the current version.

Well, let's wait for a next build then...

For killing the time, I just noticed that Aliens Vs. Predator is on sale (STEAM) for US$2,99.

Since I haven't played it I decided to give it a go (reviews says it's not good, but for this price I think it's worth it).

Well, time to kill some time lol

I can't get past the first ground combat, it always crashes when I shoot the aliens. The work around didn't work for me.

I have had that bug quite a bit and it is very frustrating, I think it tends to happen whenever you hit an enemy in darkness or when your chance to hit % is not visible, you can still kill them via rocket/grenade as a temp workaround.

Save the game whenever no UFO/Crash/Aircraft are on the geoscape and make sure not to save or load any that DO have them on the geoscape or else it crashes.

Most of the CTD are avoidable and repeatable, just make sure to keep an eye on the % to hit on your shots and if it is not visible, lob a grenade at them.

That being said, I hope the main CTD bugs can be fixed next patch so we can get further in the testing phase.

Still the crashed catch you out even when being avoiding them, and when they do they take 2-3 and maybe more take files with each crash for unknown reasons. I am talking about save files that should be ok. Sometimes I find myself playing the same day for endless hours due to crashes etc.. Quite frustrating.