[V12 - Ground Combat] Minor: indestructible walls pass blast damage and bullets

Repro:

Have 1 alien inside the main room of a crashed Scout. Fire sniper bullets and HEAT rockets at the window next to the alien using <ctrl>+<click>.

Expected Result:

Walls prevent the passage of blast damage from weapons that cannot damage the wall itself. Sniper bullets cannot pass through tiles that they cannot damage.

Actual Result:

Some bullets miss the target square and pass through neighboring window squares. HEAT rockets do not damage the window square but kill the alien behind them and set the room interior on fire.

If possible, it'd be nice for wall tiles to stop blast damage from passing through to the "inside" tiles, unless the walls themselves are also damaged.

I'm not sure what happened with the sniper bullet; it may have hit a tile that was "unseen" and not gotten checked for impact until it hit an interior wall on the other side of the room, or it may have passed between the 1st-level wall time and the 2nd-level roof tile just as it crossed the exterior window tile.

Repro:

Have 1 alien inside the main room of a crashed Scout. Fire sniper bullets and HEAT rockets at the window next to the alien using <ctrl>+<click>.

Expected Result:

Walls prevent the passage of blast damage from weapons that cannot damage the wall itself. Sniper bullets cannot pass through tiles that they cannot damage.

Actual Result:

Some bullets miss the target square and pass through neighboring window squares. HEAT rockets do not damage the window square but kill the alien behind them and set the room interior on fire.

If possible, it'd be nice for wall tiles to stop blast damage from passing through to the "inside" tiles, unless the walls themselves are also damaged.

I'm not sure what happened with the sniper bullet; it may have hit a tile that was "unseen" and not gotten checked for impact until it hit an interior wall on the other side of the room, or it may have passed between the 1st-level wall time and the 2nd-level roof tile just as it crossed the exterior window tile.

The blast damage definitely shouldn't be going through, but bullets can be off the mark in three dimensions - that is, the shot could have gone over the tile (thus appearing to go beyond it) without actually going through the wall.

In this specific case I didn't see the visible level transition to the next highest, nor did the bullet appear to impact the ceiling. I got a ricochet-type sound and the bullet appeared to hit the far wall. I think I've found the cause of this one, though: it looks like there are two non-wall wall sections on the Scout main-section aft bulkhead. I'll file another bug on that.