How to reclaim items from kickstarter?

:confused: I'm sure it's somewhere on here, but how do you reclaim rewards from the kickstarter? I don't have a Desura account and I didn't get it from there. I want to say I saw something about not getting something till after kickstarter ends, but I wounldn't bet on it. I would really like that spangly gold medal and to spend nights staying up late jamming out to the soundtrack.

Also, just a little suggestion, would it be possible to allow us to be able to turn base facilites before you place them? The same for the weapon equips, it would allow for less wasted space. That's just my thoughts tho. Nice, x nay that, great game so far.:cool:

Betour Kisckstarter and Amazon doesnt charge you untill it's over that's why you dont get anything until then. You will not have paid for it untill that point.

AFAIK turning base facilities is in the works (someone has already managed it i think but the graphics end up wonky). I assume it's in the works for gear as well.

Yup, this is covered by a FAQ on the Kickstarter page - but you won't get the key until the KS closes as you can cancel your pledge up til that point.

Turning buildings before they are placed will be in the new UI we'll be implementing soon!

as of right now you can turn base structures using the scroll wheel on the mouse, heard you needed to use ctrl while doing it, scroll wheel works for me, and as for equipment on the soldiers, i'd like to see you beable to turn it as well.

as of right now you can turn base structures using the scroll wheel on the mouse, heard you needed to use ctrl while doing it, scroll wheel works for me, and as for equipment on the soldiers, i'd like to see you beable to turn it as well.

0_o

I didn't know you could do that, but you're right!

On the topic, when will we be having the goodies delivered to us? In October when the game releases, or not long before that, or something? (not being impatient; just trying to work out when I can start checking the mailbox every day the moment after the postman arrives! :D)

Also, as I have somehow managed to live this long without a credit card, (I'm 21) I've gotten a pre-paid MasterCard with $161 dollars on it, to ensure that any international fees and the like are covered by that extra dollar. (going for the $150+10 shipping option) But what I'm wondering is, as I'm very prone to worrying with things that I love, (excellent X-COM remakes, in this situation!) will I be able to give you the $160 - or something slightly less, like $159 - seperately afterwards, if it's just not enough, and Kickstarter doesn't take my money, as it's not the amount I pledged? Since yeah, I'm now officially broke, and if it's not enough, I'd have to get another pre-paid MasterCard with at least $20 on it, seeing as I can't add additional funds to my current card.

And yes, I've never pledged to a Kickstarter/anything similar, which would probably explain why I'm so uncertain!

EDIT: Well, I hope the fact that it sent me a couple of emails congratulating me, indicates that I've got a sufficient amount of money on the card. Enjoy your shiny new money, Chris! And good job, team

Edited by Major Isoor

$161 should be enough if you pledged $160. I don't think you can have amazon charge 2 credit cards at once, so assuming that your $161 card doesn't work you will be up a certain creek.

Oh wait you meant that you would reduce your pledge slightly and then add a standard pre-order through desura? Yeah that would probably work as long as you e-mail Chris with the proof of purchase and that you want to increase the kickstarter pledge.