Simple request: "view art" button

I'm a fan of the marvelous King of Dragon Pass, which combines text with some splendid art. By pressing the space key, the UI becomes invisible and you can view the art fully. Seeing as Goldhawk is making all of those fancy backgrounds, perhaps it's a good idea for Xenonauts? It's hard to admire the art if it's covered by the interface.

I agree about the art. I started a thread about the old research art. I knew it was being replaced, but I hadn;t appreciated how nice it was until I saw it without all of the menus.

I was rather hoping HD versions of it would make their way into the art book or as wallpapers or on the website... I htink there are a few there at present.

Yes, I think full sized wallpapers for all the art in the game should be released.

Let's spam bomb beloved leader's inbox until it happens. *grins and nods head*

It's a shame they'll go to waste

They could always be added to the wallpaper pack for one of the Kickstarter tiers.

Put on the website - for those that aren't already there.

I always like seeing concept art, doodles and the like, so while I'm posting... more of that too please.