May Development Update!

Males can never talk about females without talking about what they look like? :P

i believe i was talking about their lack of promiscuity, didn't say much about their looks. i thought france or england would have the smartest women, but from the looks of it might be the U.S. which really surprises me.

I can confirm that czech women are beautiful. :) And not just the famous sort!

Which brings me to czech soldiers in the game. I was quite surprised they are in, among so few other nationalities. What led you to put them in, Chris? (I hope his router works already :) )

Yes. Chris said he was going to try to upload it sometime before he goes to bed tonight. He lives in London so that can be any time from now and like 5-7 hours from now.

After that you need to wait for desura to verify the build, which can take up to a day I think? If you are going to use the zip file download that is going to take even longer to verify.

(Basically when he releases a build and when you can access it is 2 different things :P)

Edited by Gorlom