ufo 2 extrateressials is going on too

it's a game I'd like to see do really well, having enjoyed the first one. But the team behind it were very rarely part of the community. It was mainly mods like B-Man who really pushed the thing along. It's a shame they may be doing the same this time round.

I agree they should lean proper marketing strategy. Even if they end up making the absolute best X-Com successor they'll probably fail to achieve large volume sales.

Still, I'm pretty sure they're still working on the game in spite of their not paying attention to their e-mails.

The only sign that it is any development is that they have change date for relase; From November 2011 to March 2012. In April they changed it to Q. IV 2012.

Not mutch information to the "fan". They could have written a few words of why they delay, if they don't want to answer their e-mails.

You have to spot the tiny font on their homepage to click on and get the news page.

http://www.ufo2extraterrestrials.com/all-the-news/

The latest post was on April 2 and they basically said they haven't finished it yet and need more time.

All this talk about UFO ET has me going through the config files of the original so I can lower the accuracy of enemies. One thing I found annoying is that later in the game is that enemies never miss. A challenge is good but there's no suspense in wondering if your soldier will die or not if you know the alien is going to score three hits for sure.

Edited by Akavit